Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Lordy!

Where have I been? It's April for Pete's sake!

Aside from the grind of work, I'll tell you where I've been... making music. Yes folks, I'm sure you'll all be really excited to hear (or not) that I've picked up my violin again after a multi-year hiatus. I've also started plucking away at DBF's oh, um, excuse me DEAR FIANCE'S... guitar.

Yes, with the new year came a new status. I'm now a fiancee. (does that have 2 e's for the girl?). Well, whatever, you get the idea. No immediate wedding plans as we have some other priorites (like housing and replacing a soon to be worn out car). But when the craft bug strikes for things wedding related, all of you will be in the know.

Lastly, I've been spending some time teaching myself the One-Stroke technique for painting flowers. Yes, painting flowers. Just call me a Jacqueline-of-all-trades-master-of-some. I'll post some pics of the flowers when I get a chance.

Later!

1 comment:

Lisa Trombitas - www.stampwithlisat.com said...

Well, look who's posting! How 'bout posting a pic of your one-step painting, or an MP3 of your violin playing? Who says blogs are just for papercrafting???