Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving randomness...


Since I have no card to share, enjoy the pilgrim kitty.

I never did clean up my craft area, but that is on the agenda for this weekend, in conjunction with several episodes of turkey indulgence (never to occur concurrently though, as one might lose a turkey sandwich in the process).

Jeff and I consider Thanksgiving "our holiday" where we cook for ourselves and do not travel. Perhaps if we ever live closer than 2 hours (or more considering holiday traffic or just traffic in general for NJ) from family, we would consider hosting. But for now this is working out fine.

After Thanksgiving is generally when I start making Christmas cards. I know, I know, I can hear you *tisk tisk*-ing me thru the internet. But it's what I do. I'm a procrastinator. Every year I plan on making cards early, but it never happens. If you think that's bad, you should've seen me in my school days. Pulled some marvellous things right out of my....... errr, thin air.... on short notice. Masterful works they were, too.

I'm not always like that, though. I'm that way just when I *think* I can get away with it.

Happy Thanksgiving.




No comments: